|Theratherm® Digital Moist Heating Pack By Chattanooga
14 x 27” Standard size for entire spinal
14 x 14” Medium square size for lumbar
7 x 15” Small size for knee and arm area
23 x 20” Shoulder and Neck Contour Size
Designed for the convenience of home use. The digital moist heating
pad provides temporary relief from pain associated with muscle spasm
and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
It is easier to use than the other electric heating pads on the market
due to its unique digital hand control. Most competitive units
require continuous contact with a spring-loaded switch
to generate and maintain heat from the pad.
• Provides temporary relief of muscle pain and inflammation due to spasm or strain.
• Programmable digital hand control
• Lockout mode protects against settings changes during treatment
• Therapeutic treatment temperature 88°-166° F (32°-74° C)
• LCD Timer
• Heat Control
• Treatment time duration from 1-60 minutes
• Specially designed flannel cover
• UL and cUL listed
• One year warranty
MDALL no. 65254
|BodyMed Digital Moist Heating Pad
Digital controlled moist heat for temporary pain relief associated with muscle strains & sprains, joint pain & inflammation
temporarily eases back pain caused by overexertion, stress & strain
does not require water - produces its own moisture using humidity in the air
easy-to-read lcd controls allow user to set & monitor treatment temperature & time
lock-out feature guards against unintended touching of the controls during treatment
includes heating pad, fleece cover & instrcution manual
• LCD Timer
• Heat Control
MDALL no. 91009
14 x 27” Large Size for Full Spinal
Paraffin units are ideal for the treatment of patients suffering from pain associated with arthritis, strains, sprains and joint stiffness. For Hands and Feet. Includes 6 lbs wax. Made in the USA since 1962
27-2052 Therabath Pro
• Comes with 6 lbs unscented wax
MDALL no. 6330
27-20535 Therabath Paraffin Refill, 6 lbs WinterGreen (Beads)
27-20540 Therabath Paraffin Refill, 6 lbs Unscent (Beads)
|Para-Care Booties and Mitties
This pair of machine washable mitts/booties preserves heat for 15-20 minutes, the optimal amount of time for paraffin wax therapy. Velcro closure. Paraffin Heat Therapy provides soothing moist heat to warm joints, tissue and skin.
Para-Care Booties - Pair 27-2096
Para-Care Mitties - Pair
Plastic Liners - For Hand/Foot (100 pcs)
Uni-Patch™ Reusable Hot/Cold Gel Packs
(Single) 5 x 10.5" Hot/Cold Gel Pack
(12/Case) 5 x 10.5" Hot/Cold Gel Pack
(Single) 8 x 11.5" Hot/Cold Gel Pack
(6/Case) 8 x 11.5" Hot/Cold Gel Pack
• Use hot therapy when motion is limited by stiffness. Heat increases blood flow to the affected area and improves range of motion. Use cold therapy when motion is limited by pain. Cold reduces blood flow to the affected area and controls inflammation.
• Durable construction for long life
• Store in freezer for immediate cold therapy
• May be heated in hot water or microwaved in water for hot therapy
• Thick and flexible premium gel remains conformable at all temperatures
• Formulated with non-toxic and non-caustic ingredients for safe use by everyone
• Medium and large sizes, maintain therapeutic temperatures for up to 30 minutes
• Made in USA
Polar Ice Flexible Hot/Cold Packs
28-0417 (Single) 10 x 15 " Hot/Cold Pack
28-0418 (12/Case) 10 x 15 " Hot/Cold Pack
BIGGER SIZE & THICKER GEL!!!
• Experience the difference, the Polar Ice difference. This hot/cold therapy pack is truly one of the most effective on the market today. Polar Ice is more efficient than water ice, it is durable and convenient and it may be used for both hot and cold therapy.
• Polar Ice is designed to allow ice crystals to form within the pack while it is in the freezer, which in turn enhances the deep tissue cooling efficiency of Polar Ice during application to the body.
• In addition to its extraordinary cold therapy, Polar Ice also be used as a hot pack. Polar Ice is a low cost, non-toxic, non-caustic, reusable pack unparalleled in its therapeutic efficiency.
• Larger packs have pockets of gel that ensure even distribution of the formulation for a greater cooling area.
• These therapeutic gel packs are self-insulating, which minimizes the risk of frostbite or tissue damage. You should, however, use a barrier between the skin and the gel pack.
• Latex Free, Non-Toxic
|Chattanooga ColPac with Blue Vinyl
• Designed for heavy clinical use
• Effective pain relief
• Filled with a non-toxic silica gel that remains pliable throughout treatment
• Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever
• Latex free and One-year warranty
Standard ColPac 11” x 14”
Throat Size 3” x 11”
Quart Size 5.5” x 7.5”
Half Size 7.5” X 11”
Neck Contour 23” L
Oversize 11 x 21”
Once a muscle or joint is injured, regular exercise is typically the key to rehabilitation. But when pain limits a body's ability to exercise, the healing process takes longer.
Biofreeze products help break this pain cycle, by relieving pain through a method known as "Gate Control," or "gating." In the gating process, menthol acts to stimulate specific sensory receptors in the skin, thereby blocking other receptors from sending pain signals to the brain.
Biofreeze products provide temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
Biofreeze Pain Reliever may be used up to four times a day - both before exercise or therapy (to relieve painful movement), and afterwards (to soothe muscle or joint soreness). In some cases, Biofreeze products may even be used during exercises or therapy.
Buy 6 roll-ons or 6 tubes, receive 25 free sample packs.
16 oz Pump
32 oz Pump
1 Gallon Pump
* Volume discount available for patient sizes
| Motion Medicine
Motion Medicine™ contains components clinically proven to reduce pain & aid tissue repair
• Relieves & prevents muscle spasms and joint pain due to arthritis
• Repairs cartilage and tissue
• Backed by over 18 medical studies
• For professional or personal
• Proven effective
Synopsis: A revolution, natural healing cream that reduces pain related to Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Arthrosis, and Muscle Soreness
Motion Medicine™ is available in 3 sizes to better suit your needs!
500g Clinic Size with Pump
Pro-Pack (includes: 8x120g Tube + 80x2g Sample Packs)
Directions & Effects
Apply Motion Medicine™ directly to affected area and massage into the skin. Often, people experience almost instant pain relief and improved, easier movement. Longer lasting relief is achieved by re-applying.
Natural active ingredients include glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulphate, oil of wintergreen, thymol, methol, eucalyptus leaf oil, camphor, grape seed oil, lavender essential oil, MSM, sea cucumber, vitamin E.
Motion Medicine is formulated in Canada with the highest quality ingredients under the stringent guidelines of Health Canada.